Professional Shipping Services: Importing cars from Singapore to You
AUTOHUB offers professional international car shipping services around the world, including from Singapore to your required destination.
- Door-to-door fixed-price service for a straightforward importing experience
- RoRo (roll-on, roll-off) shipping
We offer import and export services from Singapore
AUTOHUB’s streamlined process and years of experience shipping cars ensure your vehicle is kept safe throughout the entire importation process from Singapore to your destination country. We have established relationships with logistics and shipping companies to ensure your experience shipping vehicles from Singapore is worry-free.
Here are some key destinations we can ship vehicles to from Singapore:
- New Zealand
Why choose AUTHOHUB
- We are trusted shipping partners and will take complete care of your vehicle when shipping it from Singapore.
- We offer several shipments each month from Singapore to Australia, New Zealand (NZ) and Japan.
- We offer buyers and sellers complete security, including facilitating payment, to help ensure a smooth and secure transaction.
- We take care of the many factors involved in shipping cars from Singapore. We offer a single fixed price, which gives you peace of mind that you won’t be faced with any hidden shipping-related costs.
AUTOHUB vehicle shipping services from Singapore
When shipping a vehicle from Singapore we can help with the following services:
- Receive the vehicle at one of our export centres.
- Take care of the necessary pre-export Singapore clearance process.
- Provide full shipping services to import the vehicle to your destination of choice.
- Collect the vehicle from the port of discharge.
- Transport it to your specified destination address.
Services provided by AUTOHUB
AUTOHUB can transport your vehicle from Singapore using our comprehensive Door-to-Door (D2D) service. Below is a list of the services we offer.
- BAF (Bunker Fuel Charges)
- Payment of applicable duties and taxes
- Total loss insurance while your car is in our care
- Customs clearance (if required)
- Quarantine inspections (if required)
- Arranging import documents. We obtain the necessary import documents from the destination country’s customs authority. These may include an Import Permit, a Certificate of Conformity, and other requirements depending on the destination country’s regulations.
If the vehicle you’re shipping from Singapore is larger than 20m3 please provide AUTOHUB with the vehicle’s exact dimensions when requesting a quote. This will help us provide a more accurate price, based on shipping requirements.
If you’re shipping a vehicle that cannot be driven, please provide AUTOHUB with details of why the vehicle isn’t operational, so we can arrange for the appropriate shipping type and provide an accurate quote.
You can learn more about our comprehensive insurance cover in our handy guide.
Vehicle exporting from Singapore
Exporting a vehicle from Singapore has several requirements. Here are some of the main ones:
- Certificate of Entitlement (COE). The vehicle must have a valid COE – a permit that allows it to be used on Singapore’s roads – if it is to be driven to the port for shipping.
- Road tax. The road tax for the vehicle must be up to date.
- Export documents. The vehicle owner must obtain the necessary documents for exporting the vehicle, including an Export Certificate, a Customs Permit, and a Carnet de Passage.
- Additional taxes. Depending on the vehicle’s age and value, the owner may need to pay additional taxes before the vehicle can be exported.
- De-registration. The vehicle owner must de-register the vehicle with the Land Transport Authority (LTA) before exporting it. This involves returning the number plates to the LTA, cancelling the road tax, and surrendering its COE.
Note: The requirements for exporting a vehicle from Singapore may vary depending on the type of vehicle and the country of destination. It’s recommended you seek professional advice before proceeding with the export process. AUTOHUB can help with this.
If you are unsure if the vehicle you’re considering importing from Singapore meets your local vehicle import criteria, our expert team can provide you with advice and give you peace of mind before you make a purchase.
We have many satisfied customers who have used our services to import vehicles from Singapore to key destinations around the world, including New Zealand, Australia, the UK, and Japan.
Here’s what some of our clients have to say: